Wednesday, January 6, 2010

a ballance christmas






we had a great christmas and sophia was a blast. she is so cute. both phil and sophia really won big in the pajama department. of course, sophia also got a ton of toys. i got some swan valley copper dishes. they are so beautiful! i also got a cheese making kit and we ate some hot mozzarella last night. delicious! anyway, we feel very lucky to celebrate holidays with our little monster. she's our best gift! but maybe the best gift was cousin ben's motorcycle...

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah . . . what a great looking family! Evie will be so excited when she gets home and sees you riding a motorcycle and Mabel chasing you. I have a birthday gift for Sofia, which I haven't mailed. Mailing anything seems to be something I'm incapable of. I hope we can call on Sunday - I'm gonna try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an idiot . . . you know why!

    ReplyDelete